1 & 3/4 cup self raising flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 & 1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup hot water (boiling)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Sieved the flour with coco powder. And then add in the sugar, eggs, milk and olive oil. Using the electric mixer, beat until fluffy
3. Add vanilla and hot water and continues whisk.
4. Pour into the cup cakes casing and bake for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before keeping in the fridge.
This cake is nice to eat when it's chilled