2 pcs wholemeal bread
2 pcs Turkey slice
1 slices cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
Salt to taste
1. Remove the bread crust. Using the roller pin, press the bread until thin.
2. Fold the bread into a small cup to fit into the muffin baking tray.
3. Brush the melted butter on the bread, and arrange the turkey slice and cheese (see picture)
4. Break the eggs into each of the bread cup and season with salt and pepper
5. Grill for about 15 minutes at 180 degree C. (depending on your taste - shorter period if you like runny eggs)
6. Removed from the oven and fold it in the aluminium foil and allow to rest for another 5 minutes before served.