500gm self raising flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp soda bikarbonat
1 cup water
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Add all the ingredients and knead slowly to make a dough. It will be a bit sticky and soft.
2. Cover the dough with plastic or towel. Let it rest for about 4 hours.
3. Once its rise; knead one more time and roll it about 1 cm thick. Then cut into strips and place 2 strip on top of each other. Allow it to rest for another 10 minutes.
4. Heat up oil in wok; for deep fry
5. Use a chopstick or satay stick; press the dough the stretch it. Twist a bit then slowly drop it in the wok. Fry it until golden brown.
6. Serve while still hot.