20g Jelly strands
8 cups water
2 cups fresh milk
1 cup condensed milk
4 tbsp chocolate powder
1/4 cup sugar
1. Boiled jelly with water until dissolved and then add sugar. Continue to simmer
2. Combine bread, fresh milk, condensed milk and egg. Blend until fine
3. Pour the mixture into the jelly and bring to boil.
4. Pour half of the mixture into a bowl. And then add chocolate powder to the remaining. Stir until smooth.
5. Slanting the round mould by putting a kitchen towel under one side. Starts pour about 1/2 cup of the chocolate mixture. Leave until it slightly cold and pour another 1/2 of white mixture. Again; allow it to cool and continue the process