2 bowl cooked rice
3-4 pcs fresh prawn - peel and cut into
2 2 tblsp frozen mixed vegetable
2 garlic - chopped
1 sliced of pineapple - cubed
1 tblsp chili paste
1 egg - beat lightly
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp pepper
1 tblsp light soya sauce
1) Heat up 2 tblsp oil and stir fry chopped onion, garlic and chili to fragrant.
2) Add prawns, pineapple and mixed vege, stir well
3) Add in dried prawn, eggs and pineapple.
4) Mixed with soya sauce, salt, pepper and followed by rice.
5) Sprinkle with fried shallot and served.
Use big pineapple ( cut into half). Do not peeled. Slowly remove the centre to make it a hole. Use the cut pineapple for the ingredient and Served the fried rice in the pineapple. (As per the image)