I love making Pizza, its easy and it can be anything that you like. You can be creative with the topping and yet still tasty. So this is one of the simple Pizza that I have cooked.. Enjoy
For Pizza Base
2 cups all purpose flour
1 packet instant yeast
3/4 cup warm water
1 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp olive oil
1 pc chicken breast - diced
1 can pineapple - diced
4 pcs mushroom - slice
4-5 pcs cherry tomato - cut into 2
1 red capsicum - diced
1 large yellow onion
1 packet Mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp tomato sauce ) combine
1 tbsp BBQ sauce ) into a small bowl
Salt, pepper and paprika powder
1. Add instant yeast into the warm water. Allow to rest for about 5 minutes
2. Combine flour, oil, sugar , yeast and salt in a bowl. Knead until it becomes dough; add more flour if it is too sticky.
3. Cover the bowl with towel or plastic wrap. Let it rest until it double the size (about 1 hour)
4. Once its ready, punch the dough and start roll it and place in the baking tray.
5. Pre-heat oven to 180 degree C. Bake this base for about 10 minutes, until it half cooked. Removed and add the topping and bake again until its ready.
1. Heat up 1 tbsp oil, sauté garlic until fragrance and then add in the chicken. Season with pepper, salt and paprika. Set aside
2. Glaze the half cooked pizza base with tomato and BBQ sauce. Top up with chicken, tomato, capsicum, pineapple and onion. Top up with cheese evenly
3, Bake until its turn brown for about 15 minutes.