|Chocolate Butter Cake|
150gm castor sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
250gm self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Using the electric mixer, beat the egg and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla, continue stirs
2. Melt the butter and pour it into the eggs, continue stirs. Then add in the milk
3. Sieved the baking powder and flour together and then; gradually add to the mixture
4. Divide the mixture into 2, add cocoa powder into one of the portion. Leave the other portion as yellow. At the meantime Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C
5. Start the 1st scoop at the centre of baking tray, then make a hole by pushing it to aside, add another color and then again push it to make another hole. Repeat with another color until it finish.
6. Bake the cake for about 45 mins or until cooked.