Sunday, 9 September 2012
2 qt hot water
1 qt heavy cream
1 vanilla bean - split and scraped
1 cup vanila sugar - divided
1. Preheat oven to 180 Celsius
2. Combine the crew,. vanilla bean and its pulp in sauce pan and bring to boil on slow heat. Removed and set a side for 15 minutes
3. In a bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs. Add the cream bit by bit and constantly stirs.
4. Pour the mixture into the mould.........
5. Bake until it set - about 45 minutes. Removed and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more
6. Removed from the refrigerator. Spread evenly the remaining vanilla sugar on top of it, Using the torch, melt the sugar until brown and crispy.
7. Allow to cool before serve
Posted by Rokiah Jn at 10:45 am