1 cup palm sugar )
1/4 cup brown sugar ) make syrup
5 cups water )
2 cups plain flour'
2 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tsp limestone water (air kapur sireh) - optional
3 cups coconut milk
1 cup rice flour
1 tsp salt
Making the brown layer
1. Combine the palm and brown sugar with water, boil until dissolved - set aside
2. Heat up the steamer and grease the tray
3. In a bowl, add the syrup, tapioca, plain flour and limestone water. Mixed well.
4. Pour the mixture into the tray and steamed for about 20 minutes
5. Scratch the surface before adding the topping
Making the topping
1. Mixed all the ingredient and sieve using the strainer into a pot
2. Cooked on slow heat and constantly stirs until it slightly thick.
3. Pour the mixture on to the brown layer
4. Steamed for another 10 minutes or until cooked.
5. Allow to cool before serve