This a very quick and simple meal yet delicious. I prefer it simple, not too much ingredients
1) 1 small can of Sardin ( I used 'Ayam' brand)
2) 1 tbsp lime juice
3) 1 shallot - slice
4) 1 red cili - slice
5) 1 tblsp Mayonaise
6) Few slices of bread
7) Salt to taste
1) Mashed sardin together with the sos.
2) Heat up wok, and stir sardine until it slightly dry
3) Reduce the fire and add in onion and cili, lime juice and salt
4) Remove from the fire. Let it cold for a while and then add Mayonaise
5) Served with Toast and cucumber
Note: It can als be prepared without cooking. Cooking will help to reduced the strong fishy smells.