1 whole chicken
3 tbsp soften butter
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp parsley
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp lemon juice
Blend into paste
1 garlic - crushed
1. Combine butter with blended chili paste, thyme, parsley, lemon juice and black pepper. Mixed well
2. Pre heat oven at 180 degree
3. At meantime, rub the chicken with marinade. Loosen the skin from the back of the chicken until you can insert you hand under the skin. Rub the marinade ingredients and massage the chicken thoroughly.
Insert the crushed garlic into the chicken backside.
4. Grilled the chicken for 15 minutes. Take it out and then wrap the chicken thigh and wings with aluminum foil, to avoid it turn dry. Continue grilled for another 30 minutes (or until cooked)
5. Removed from the oven and fully cover with aluminum foil and grilled again for another 5 minutes
6.. Removed and let it rest for few minutes and your meal is ready.
7. Served with baked potatoes and gravy.