1 bowl of eggs
1 bowl of sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 kg plain flour
1. Beat egg and sugar until white and really fluffy
2. Sieved flour and baking powder, and the slowly add into the egg mixture. Stir using the spatula.
3. Pre heat the oven at 200 celcius (without fan). Heat up the mould in the oven, remove and grease with oil. (its much easier if you use the oil spray to avoid to much oil)
4. Spoon the mixture into the mould and then bake until it turns brown.
1. Warm up the sugar in the oven before adding to eggs.
2. To lighten the flour, bake it in the oven for about 5 minutes or fry without oil (the old style that my mother always do)
This process is to make the bahulu more soft and last longer.