1/2 pack Thai rice noodles
1 pcs boneless chicken - sliced
1 cup bean sprout (optional)
1 carrot - sliced
2-3 cloves garlic - chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp tamarind paste
1/2 tsp lime juice
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp chili paste (depending on your taste)
1 tbsp peanut - (fried and pounded)
Chinese chives - optional
1 boiled egg
1. Soak noodles until soft and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok, and sauté garlic until fragrance. Add in the chicken, stir fry for about 5 minutes and then set aside.
3. Break 1 egg, into the wok and add chili, continue stir; then add in the chicken and peanut. Season with fish oil, sugar lime juice.
4. Add noodles when its about to cook add in the bean sprout, carrot and chives. Stir fry until cooked
5. Garnished with coriander leave and boiled egg.