3 cups glutinous rice - Soaked at least 3-4 hours
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water ) to extract to juice
Salt to taste
1/2 cup grated coconut
Food Plastic bag (that can be boil)
Syrup - Combine all and boil until dissolve
3 pcs palm sugar
2 tbsp sugar
32 cups water
1 pandan leaves - tie into knot
1. Drain the glutinous rice and then add the coconut milk and pandan extract. Add salt and stir well. Heat up steamer and steam for about 30 minutes or until it cooked. Removed and allow to cool
2. Using the banana and plastic bag wrap the glutinous rice and tie on both side (see picture). Use the toothpick or anything that is sharp, poke the plastic. Make several tiny hole.
3. At meantime, boil the water. Slowly add the lopes into the hot water and boil for another 30 minutes.
4. Removed and allow to cool
5. Cut the lopes and roll on to the grated coconut which has been mixed with salt. And serve with palm sugar syrup.