1 cup castor sugar
4 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups plain flour
1 cup self raising flour
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Combine and sieve both of the flour with salt and set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until soft and then add in the eggs and vanilla. Mixed well
3. Add the flour bit by bit and then divide into 2 portion. Add cocoa powder into one of the portion
4. Wrap with plastic both of the mixture separately and then keep in the fridge for 2-3 hours
5. Remove from the fridge. Divide the dough into 4 portion, and then make a roll of each of them and then join the 2 color mixture, roll it until it become one. Cut into a small size and use your finger or palm to shape it.
6. Arrange in the baking tray and then bake in a pre heat oven at 170 degree C for about 15-20 minutes.