150g butter - soften
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup evaporated milk
2 1/12 cup self raising flour
1/4 cup raisins
6 red preserved cherries - chopped
1/4 cup crushed almonds
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy, and then add in the egg one after another and the add in the vanilla
3. In separate bowl combine salt and milk. And then slowly pour into the mixture.
4. Add the flour and baking powder; continue stirs until it's thoroughly mixed and then add in the raisins, cherry and crushed almonds
5. Scoop the mixture into the cupcake and arrange on the baking tray.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until it turns brown and cooked.
7, Allow to cool before served