Monday, 1 October 2012
2 slices of stingray - cut )
1/2 tsp turmeric powder ) marinade and deep fried
1/2 tsp salt )
Chili paste - blend
5-6 pcs dried chili - deseeded and fried with 1tbsp oil
2 small onions
1/2 " ginger
1 tbsp medium dark soy sauce
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
1. Marinade fish with salt and turmeric for 10 minutes and deep fried. Set aside
2. Blend fried chili with onions, garlic and ginger. Set aside
3. Heat 1/2 tsp oil and sauté the chili paste until fragrant.
4. Add in soy sauce, sugar, lime juice, salt and chicken stock.
5. Return the fried stingray and stir until it coated evenly.
6. Removed and served with white rice.
Posted by Rokiah Jn at 12:12 pm