2 cups cooked macaroni
1/4 cup butter,
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup flour
4 cups milk
1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 melted butter
2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees C
2. Boil macaroni until cooked. Drained and set aside
3. In a sauce pan add in 1/4 cup of butter, flour, milk, salt and cheddar cheese. Cook until thicken. Add macaroni and stir until evenly coated.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tray and sprinkle with melted butter mixed with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until it turns brown.