|Fusilli Garlic Butter Prawn|
1 cup fusilli - boiled
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
1 cup fresh prawn - peeled & deveined
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 handful fresh parsley - chopped
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp flavored chili powder (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Boil water with olive oil and salt. Cooked pasta until its ready. Drain and set aside
2. Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in prawn, stir fry for about 2 minutes and removed
3. With the same left over oil, add in garlic and parsley. Sauté until fragrant and then return the prawn into the wok. Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes
4. Add in cooked fusilli and sprinkle with flavored chili and salt. Add cream and mixed well.
5. Removed from the heat and served..