1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk
2 eggs lighlty beaten
1/2 cup pandan juice (10 pandan leaves - cut and blend with 3/4 cup water to make the juice)
1 cup grated coconut ( just the white part only)
1 piece palm sugar (gula Melaka) - chopped
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cornflour
3 tbsp water
1. Combine flour, salt, coconut milk, eggs and pandan juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Strain the mixture into a bowl, Set aside
3. Boil palm sugar with water and sugar until dissolved.
4. Add coconut and cornflour. Stirs until it's mixed thoroughly. Remove and leave to cool.
5. Heat large frying pan, oil the surface. Pour in a little batter and tilt pan around to form a thin pancake. Cover the pan and cook until light brown. Remove it on a plate.
6. Put 1 tbsp coconut filling at the end of pancake and fold it at the ends and roll up neatly.
7. Repeat the process until finished.
8. Arrange on serving plate and served