1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup fresh milk
1 tbsp Nescafe
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/4 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
1 tsp baking powder
1. Combine the ingredients A in a small pot, cooked on slow heat until its mixed thoroughly. Removed and set a side
2. Using the electric mixer, whisk egg and brown sugar until fluffy and then add the vanilla.
3. Add the mixture and continue stir, slowly add the ingredients C bit by bit.
4. Heat up a steamer. And steam the cake for about 45 minutes or until it cooked
5. Carefully removed from the steamer, avoid the water dropping on the cake.