for Sweet Pastry
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsalted butter - soften at room temperature
1/4 cup castor sugar
1 large egg - lightly beaten
for Fruits Topping
1 packet sweetened red cherry
15-20 pieces small sweet mandarine oranges - peeled and loosen
Kiwi fruits - peeled and cut into small pieces
1. Pre heat the oven 170 degree C
2. Combine flour and salt, in a separate bowl and set aside
3. Using the electric mixer, whisk butter & sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the egg, continue whisk.
4. Slowly add the flour and knead with your hand until it becomes a dough
5. Use the roller and flatten the dough to thin layer. Use the round mould cutter and cut the dough. Arrange the paper cup in a muffin baking tray. Place the pastry in it. Put it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (until brown).
6. Removed from the oven and gently arrange the fruits in the pastry cup and drizzle with honey.
7. Leave to cool and then refrigerate. Served when its chilled