3 cups plain flour
1 egg - lightly beaten
1 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
salt to taste
1. Combine plain flour, coconut milk, fresh milk and salt. Stir until smooth
2. Add egg into the mixture and continue stir.
3. Use the blender to blend, to avoid any lumps in batter
4. Heat big non stick frying pan. Glaze lightly with butter.
5. Pour the batter into a mould and swirl around the pan. Cooked for about 1 minute, take it out on a plate and roll it or fold it
6. Continue the process until finished