2 sweet mango
2 cups mango juice
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sago
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp tapioca flour (mixed with 1 tbsp water)
Do the following separately
1. Peeled the mango and cut into small cube
2. Scrap the remaining mango and blend with 1/2 cup water
3. Boiled sago until becomes translucent and soaked it with cold water
4. Mixed sugar in a cup of hot water, stir until dissolved, add tapioca starch and stirs until smooth. Leave a side until it cold.
5. Combine all ingredient and stirs. Add mango juice if its too thick.
6. Keep in the fridge and served when it's cold.