4 cups bread flour
1 packet Instant yeast (1/4 oz)
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1cup of milk
1/3 cup unsalted butter
3 eggs yolks
1. Heat up milk and butter, just to melt the butter. (about 100 degree). Transfer into the mixer bowl and then sprinkle yeast in it then allow it to sit for about 5 minutes
2. Once the yeast mixture starts to bubbles, add flour, sugar, egg and salt, mixed from low to high until the flour mixed thoroughly. Increase the speed until dough if formed.
3. Transfer the dough into a flat surface, starts knead with your hand for about 5 minutes. Then transfer into the bowl (lightly greased with oil). Grease the top of the dough and then cover with plastic wrap. Allow it to rice into double. Roughly about an hour.
4. Cut the dough into 12 pieces, and then roll to make into long strip (12"), tie it into knot. Grease the baking tray and arrange the dough in it. Cover with kitchen tower and allow to rest for another 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile heat up the oven to 180 degrees C, bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until it turns brown.
6. Brush with melted butter immediately after take out from the oven.