4 slices Bread
1/2 cup fresh milk
2 tbsp dried shredded coconut
1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp butter
1. Beat egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and honey together. Mixed with the shredded coconut and set aside
2. Pre heat oven at 170 degree C.
3. Heat frying pan, and melt butter. Dip the bread in the egg mixture and lightly fried it in the pan. Turn it on the other side and then transfer to the baking tray.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until it turns brown.
5. Served with hot long black coffee.. enjoy!