Thursday 31 May 2012

Banana Chocolate Rice Cake

Few days ago my husband brought back a bunch of banana, its from our country home. Great!!... so I can have varieties of banana recipes for my blog. Today, I decided to bake a cake. I can't remember where did I get this recipe from; It was quite a while ago. But I can assure that you will love it, the taste is really good.





Ingredients
150g butter
100g sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup fresh milk
200g self raising flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate rice
100g mashed banana
1 banana - cubed
1/4 cup chopped almond


Method
1. Preheat oven at 170 C
2. Using the electric mixer, whisk butter with sugar until soften. Reduce the speed
3. Break the egg one after another and add the vanilla. Continue whisk
4. Add milk and flour gradually and then followed by mashed banana. Stop the mixer
5. Add the cut banana, chocolate rice and almond, Mixed well using the spatula
6. Transfer the mixture to your desire baking tray or muffin tray and bake the cake for about 40 minutes or until brown
7. Leave to cool on the rack before served.







No comments: