Perfect finger food for everyone in the family...
10 pcs chicken wings
2 cloves garlic - crushed
1 onion - finely chopped
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 tblsp worcestershire sauce
2 tblsp oregano leaves (dried)
2 tblsp french mustard
1. Combine all ingredient except chicken. Stir well
2. Add in chicken wing and mixed thouroughly. Marinade at least 15mins
3. Pre heat the oven to 180 degree
4. Arrange in a baking tray, and put in the oven. Bake for about 30mins or until brown. Turn the chicken ocassionally to cook evenly.
5. Served with sweet chilli sauce