5 potatoes (peeled & washed)
1 large onion
1 sprig of Rosemary
1 tsp of black pepper
1/2 tsp of chicken stock (powder)
1. Cut potatoes into half. Cut slits on the potatoes to allow to cook evenly. Put the potatoes in a roast tin.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced).
3. Fry onion in a hot pan, add in onion and stir until soft.
4. Add in rosemary, black pepper and chicken stock.
5. After stirring for about 2 minutes, mix the onion & potatoes together in the roast tin. Cook it in the oven for approximately 45 minutes.