1 small pack Glass noodle
1/2 cup peeled prawns
1/2 cup minced chicken
Dried mushroom (soaked in water - thinly sliced ¼ cup )
1 stalk Celery - cut (lengthwise)1 Tomato - sliced thin (lengthwise)
1 big Onion,- sliced thin
Ingredients for dressing:
1/2 tsp red chili - pounded (optional)
1 tsp Coriander root - pounded
3 tblsp lime juice
2 tbsp palm sugar (1 block melted in 1/4 cup of hot water)
2 tblsp fish sauce
1. Soak glass noodle in warm water until it soft.
2. Boil ½ cup of water over low heat. cooked the minced chicken. Keep the chicken stock
3. Blanch prawns, glass noodles & mushroom separately. (About 2-3 minutes - each)
5. For the glass noodle, plunge with cold water immediately.
1. Pound chilies and coriander root together. Put it into a bowl
2. Add lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar, and the rest of chicken stock in it
3. Followed by glass noodle, mushroom, tomato, onion, celery, prawns & minced chicken .
4.Combine all ingredients with dressing and then served