Healthy breakfast for your family.
|Oats and Strawberries Muffin|
1 cup Oats
1/2 cup raisin
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup low fat yogurt
1/4 cup low fat milk
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1 large ripe banana (mashed)
4-5 pieces strawberries - chopped
50g brown sugar
Almond flakes for decoration
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degree C
2. Combine oats, yogurt and milk. Keep in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Lightly beat the egg and pour into the mixture. Stirs, and then add in other ingredient; raisin, coconut, mashed banana, strawberries, sugar and flour.
4. Scoop the mixture into the muffin cup and sprinkle with almond flakes.
5. Bake the muffin for about 20-30 minutes or until it turn brown.