|Onde-onde Buah Melaka|
2 cups glutinous flour
5 pcs pandan leaves (blend with water and sieved to take the juice)
1 palm sugar - cubed
1 bowl grated coconut + with a pinch of salt
1. Combine flour, pandan juice and a pinch of salt. Knead until soft
2. Make into a small ball, flattern it. Put in the palm sugar and cover it back. Make into a small ball.
3. Boil the water in a stock pot. and at the meantime mixed the grated coconut with a pinch of salt. Set aside
5. When the water boiled, drop the balls into it. Wait until it pop up, slowly remove it from the pot and straight away roll it on to the grated coconut. Complete the process until finished
7. Allow it to cool before served.